Happy new year guys... as I write, i hear fireworks that I can't see... lightning that is brightening the sky EVERYWHERE and from being super hot earlier, Im now almost shivering from the cold wind and from standing in the rain trying to nab a picture of the illegal fireworks that seem to be going off everywhere.
We attempted this earlier, at the 9pm fireworks... though from the block of land, the fireworks were tiny... though we did get an awesome photo of natures very own light show... a streak of lightening that flashed before us right when we were ready to click the button on the camera.
I am now cool enough to sleep... totally sober (i know.. i know... who would have thunk it)... and going to call it a night I think...
stay safe and enjoy the party... and again,... happy twenty10
Friday, January 01, 2010
welcome twenty10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment